oops they did it again.

It seems if we burst in anger.. they will be most satisfied. They've achieved victory. We don't know who to blame... who we want to blame. Usually we just take assumptions and quick accuses to point out the suspects. Are you certain, completely sure, of your accuses? How many blogs, articles, newspapers, TV media have reported their views about it? Too many no one can count.

I want to scream and yell out to those bastards and bitches who did it, but that'd pleased them so. I know I'm a complete ignorant when it comes to this. Maybe it's my way to find escape. Not caring for the world. It didn't work so well, I still feel awful.

Why there have to be greed and power?

Off the topic, I finally went to Art Gallery to see the Dutch Masters. A bit dissapointed cos the paintings that I want to see are not there. They only brought 1 painting of Vermeer and not the one I wanted to see.

There are many of rembrandts. I know nothing of arts, so to enjoy them is just by how beautiful those paintings are and how talented all of them compared to moi. They CAN make those paintings seem alive. I mean truly alive as if they were photographs! but instead, of course, they were created using mostly oil on canvas or on wood panel (whatever this means). There are only three paintings that are still fresh in ma mind.. first is Rembrandts' entitled 'titus' (his son). He (titus) seems sad and lonely, but dunno how it actually interpret. As I said, I know nothing of art. Secondly is the Jacob van Ruisdael's entitled 'the watermill', which is similar object as hobbema's painting entitled 'A watermill'. He is Ruisdael's student and it is said that they usually travelled together and painted the same objects but surely in different perspective. These watermills are one example. Ruisdael's is more dark and grotesque compared to hobbema's who has more bright colours and seems calm with its' blue sky. Ah sok tau ya gue? hmm, but dunno why, I like Ruisdael's better.

I still want to see Vermeer's 30 other collections!! I want to see girl with pearl earring !!!!!!! Gaaahh!

last but not least, all my condolences.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog