Boys: Sometimes a girl just needs one

Hokay. Confession time.
I hate to admit that these past few days I started to watch again a chinese series entitled.. *djeng djeng* meteor garden.. Hwaaaa *malu*. Don't laugh okay. Let's face it, the movie is keteng but surely entertaining. It's a basic love story between man and woman who always at each others' throat but deep down they really have strong connection and that 4 letter words, Love.. *and the audience goes 'Awwwww'* (sick).

I always enjoy watching that movie, over and over again I never get bored. Maybe almost the same feeling when watching Friends. I repeat, Almost. You know what, I know I'll get the beating of my life by saying this, but I think there are not much difference between 'meteor garden I' and 'the O.C'. Seriously. The main plot is so obvious about, again, love story of two people who come from different background. They were at each others' throat at the beginning, but soon after they can't get their hands' off to each other. In simplest term, they were foes but then they were lovers.. *Awwwww* (apaan sih!)

I watched the series early this morning and suddenly I realised, the main character the famous tao ming se (haduh apal!! maluuu! ) is a lot like *drums rolling* Ryan from the O.C. *grin* To clarify, the similarities are based on their character only, not physically or their real life. You know, I laughed myself off when I realised these similarities between MG and OC. It's friggin' funny how I, once again, crazed over the heels just because of a chick flick.

oh you know what's most embarassing?
Yes, there's more..
I kinda like the main character played on MG... no no don't laugh yet, hear me out. He's a typical character that all ladies would adore, cmon admit it. who wouldn't want a bad-boy-look kinda guy? Plus, he's hot. And so is Ryan of OC. He has that bad boy look but eventually he came out of his shell. Then we realised that he ain't that bad. Cmon, don't be such hypocrites.. all women want that perfect picturesque man in her life. Don't you dare to squint at me lady. I know you know what I meant. All chick flick always portrayed a man with all his perfectness (is it a word?). Not just physically but also mentally and of course career-wise. Not true? well why don't you ask those spinsters running in and out pubs and dating scenes? They only search men with specific criterias. Therefore we love our chick flicks, are we not? Cos they visualised the dreams. I'd say OC and MG can be considered chick flick too. My theory is that all chick flicks have to have hot but cool and sensitive type of guys so that he'll become another hearthrob and the ladies would just pour out their undying love to these guys. True, no?

Oh well. A page is enough for this ramblings about our pretty boys.
Boys oh Boys...
sometimes a girl just needs one.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog