Let the magic begin

I can't help it okay. When I'm not rushed with deadlines I have nothing else to do hence I write. Mostly about anything with no particular importance, really. It's 10.38 PM now and at this hour I shud be doin my final reports and essays. You know what, screw em! I'm so sick of assignments. Oh FYI, I made another Gmail address *tee hee*. It's called noixe.nocturno. I have no idea how that name came up. It just came up and don't ask what it meant. Cos it's meaningless, seriously. I made that email cos the fact that I joined several mailing lists and I forward them all to my 'formal' email address. It's quite disturbing to know that all people in mailing list will know my full name. Dont you think your full name used only for your own privacy? or is it just me that so paranoid? Oh well. I like discreet name better so no fuss.

Info Info Info!!
I watched this Australian Talkshow called 'the Glass House'. But I think the form of 'talkshow' don't really suit the show well. It's like stand-up comedy, compilation! The all 3 hosts are stand-up comedians (or they used to be) and/or radio DJ. Theyre very loud but also can crack up your lungs, hard! I like the middle guy, wil anderson. He's ridiculously hillarious. Check his page out. And Oh he's sooo cute. *HaHa Yes I AM a girly girl!* Glass house is fuckin' hillarious yet mind-blowing information come screamin' at ya from very different perspective. You get comedy and also world news, in one package! It's another way to stimulate your brain now eh! I think it'll be another one of my fave TV shows. Currently on the list: House, Rove Live, Grey's anatomy, Numb3rs.


Oh oh the new Harry Potter movie is already out! Yay!! can't wait to see it on cinema anytime soon. Do you realize that Rupert Grint (Ron) is lots better looking than Daniel Radcliffe (Potter)? I mean, yeah okay Danny boy was really cuddly lookin' when he was like, what, 12 years old? Now at the age of 16, he looks much older than his actual age. Yes true, he does dress nice with the shirt-slacks-tie attire. But for God sake, you're 16, wear jeans and tees!! Not trying to compare between two colleagues but look at your mate Rupert. He's a true teenager. Wild with his rock-n-roll attitude and, if I may say, very british indeed. Even Ms. Watson do dress as her age. Mind you, not all leading young actresses are like that. Will not mention names here (not bcos it's rude, but a page won't fit to name names!).

Speaking of Harry Potter movie, it's the fourth (or fifth?) entitled 'Goblet of fire'. Heck I can't even remember what the story is about. I do think the movies will never become huge hit when compared with the books. You kinda lost the enthusiasm and excitement after knowing all the mysteries from the book and suddenly you have them visualized in different manner than of your imaginations. Sometimes it can be a bit turn off, don't you think? at least I do believe so.

Off the topic, there's a new movie: Elizabethtown, starring orlando bloom and kirsten dunst. I thought it's a typical sweet-chick-flick thing. At first, hmm.. interesting. Then I read the review on its official website.. can I just say, Suck-fest 2005!! The movie is very shallow and what's interesting I ask you? I suppose, none. Who made this movie anyway?!?! I can't believe Orlando (well, he'll do any movie I assumed?) and Kirsten would do a movie as such?! It's revolting! Hm I shudnt say that now shud I? I havent actually watch the movie nor the trailer. I might get interested and Kualat Kualatt for ending-up liking the movie. It could so happen I tell ya! Oh well.

Another update.. I love James Blunt's Tears and Rain. I still can't figure out what the song is about though. Uhh.. it's 11.26PM now. I shudve finished reading an article bout brand loyalty, but I hate the subject too much I don't even wanna bother doing the assignment. I cannot Not do the essay now can I? It's worth half of the semester work (55%!!). Geesh I donno whatta hell in convenor's mind when he allocated the tasks for this sub. I mean, c'mon 55 for one lousy essay?? That's madness!! Yet I have to surpass this madness. Garrghh.

Ah this the end of it. I'm just bored and need to write about 'Glass House' (and Mr. Potter himself of course).

Hokay. I'm outta here.
Goodnight dear nightingales...

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog