I should...

  • Do my applications of metrics 2500 words essay, which due sometime today but I dont think I'd able to finish on time.
  • Do new product development for wednesday presentation but with unfortunate events the lecturer asked to send her the slides by monday 5pm hence more daunting deadlines for me to do.
  • Really put more focus on metrics considering this is my weakest link this semester. *I just can't understand the whole point of the subject!*
  • Stop reading blogs after blogs, which by the way, I found an interesting blog comments on 'white ban - poverty history' campaign and instead he switched the buzz to 'hentikan gelang tolol' campaign. Nicely put I'd say.
  • Stop posting for today and partly next week. Seriously.
  • Quit thinking of what I'd buy at tomoz kookai and sass and bide warehouse sale. *see, i am that lazy to being able to spend my day shopping albeit all the assignments*
  • Stop downloading music from torrent or my friggin' computer will explode any time soon.
  • Seriously, stop writing rubbish on this blog. Now!

  • Damn stop writing bitch. Do your essay prontO!
    Woman, quit it.

Hokay2, I'm stopping.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog