Friendship, business, or sincerity

"A friend in need is a friend indeed."

A phrase can be so well-written and often covers many wisdom meanings. Yet somehow it can not always be well-accepted in everyone's mind, body and soul. An angelic heart always says the truth whilst the body may always prevent us to do good deed. Our act is not what our heart desire. Vice Versa.

Although at some point, the act is fulfilled as what heart desire but there is a tad hypocracy befell. Torn between friendship and business and insincerity. 'Frailty, Thy name is woman!' The name of that woman might be me yet I do not wish for it. Confused between sincerity and fraud and a fool. A dillema that I wish not to occur. Am I living in this world alone and entirely hesitant to give a helping hand? Am I that selfish ignorant?

I don't know what to do...

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog