Karena saya malas...

Mending nulis2 aja.. mengasah otak gue juga ya gak *tsaaah*

First of all I'd like to comment on the latest posting on Australian Idolblog about the live verdict on 3 Oct 2005. A direct quote "The words "as painful as dripping acid onto a hemorrhoid" come to mind. If any one of these people make a cd it will be worse than the lovechild of Anthony Callea and Shannon Noll..." I can never be more agree to this comment. I felt it, I supposed half the nation also felt it. This year's show is horrific. All contestants sung like theyre on kareoke bar. None was spectacular as last year's. They just don't get my vote cos they never gave us that VIBE! I can honestly say, anthony callea and shannon noll are much better than them. I don't even like them. To me they have no character. They built their characters during the making of their album. I hate that cos then they got 'Sony BMG's puppet' written all over. I guess, this goes the same for whoever wins Australian Idol 2005. I wonder if they chose the wrong finalists? All 13 of 'em.

Off topic, I learned last night about Maslow's hierarchy of Needs. Pretty interesting. Here's the chart..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mungkin yang udah terpenuhi hanya sampai level 2. Itu juga bukan karena effort gue sendiri. Selanjutnya, itu perjalanan yang mesti gue tempuh sendiri.. Riweuh ya kalo diliat? But this may be useful for our own motivation.

I'm bored and friggin' lazy. isht

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog