Friendster is a Sicko Perv!

Seriously. I'm beginning not liking Friendster now. You know, that cyber-social-networking-that-is-so-gaul. They added many (i mean ALOT!) new features lately. Honestly, They're all interesting, but enough is enough. There's a new feature called 'whos viewing me' which basically inform us, the users, about the people that regularly stalking our FS. Look, this new feature is OK by all means. It sort of protect our privacy. Dowh like there is one when we're online! But anyway, It kinda stopping me being stalker too. whoaa Tobat Tobatt! LoL I absolutely can tolerate with the other new features as well, letsee, they have slideshow for pictures, adding music video to profiles, new layout, etc etc (hey now i can't possibly recall everything can I?).

However, this morning I logged-in to FS to check a message from a friend. I thought, oh what-the-heck add one more pic on my prof, won't hurt anyone (plus, I'm in no mood to do assignments). I also hopped to some friends FS, check on their latest prof and piccies. This is when I'm in total shock and disgust to find another new feature from FS called 'forward to a friend'. So how does it work? first you go to their photo album and select slideshow. On your right sidebar, there will be few options available. One of 'em is 'forward to a friend'. This is basically a link for all pervvy pervertsons out there. Seriously, this is no less dignified as having a matchmaking network. This what's written in the default textbox message:

Me(your name) thinks you might enjoy Friend's (Friend's name) profile on Friendster. Go ahead, see for yourself.

There are several options to send this link. It's either you forward it to your FS friends or by email. Hence more pervvy pervertsons out there will come and join FS to drool over gorjes babes. Mind you, this don't always target on male perv only. There are loads of female perv too, believe you me.

This is just very disrespectful mankind to established such simple friends networking to become friends-double-quotes community. No wonder there are loads of underage harrasments happening via Internet. This could easily gives access for those sickos old men to perv on young kids. Can i just say, YUCK! That is why I'm beginning to loathe the existence of Friendster in this mighty earth. Jonathan Abrams, watch out for some legal assaults come knocking on your door any time soon.

You might think this is canggih as hell but I can assure you, it is so not. Look, what would you think if some strangers out there drooling and even having himself a 'treat' while staring at your piccies? How disgusting!! Not to mention, Male friendship is very tight sometimes they'll gladly share the 'joy' to their best mates. They, again, give themselves the most enjoyable free slideshows anytime they want. I mean, c'mon people, what if the piccies theyre lookin at are of your daughters or sons (today nothing is impossible!). I should say that Jon Abrams now think nothing but how FS bring profits for him.

Dear Sir,
You are the world most famous perv!
I even have more respect to Hugh Hefner now.
Yes Mr. Abrams.. enjoy your filthy mansion.

Yours disrepectfully,
-de.caff-

What more can FS bring to our beloved homes, I wonder. They might think it's as gaul as ever, but you know what... it's a perverts network. I wish not to verbalize anymore.

in all men's club.. anything could happen.
They'd say: "Hello Sons, get ready to grab some tissues!"

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog