mood swings. Beware!

Don't feel like writing anything. Badan gue lemes banget. kayaknya mau sakit kali ya? Oh well.

This morning mum went home to Indo. All's good. Will meet her again in a month, insyaAllah.

Ughh... I feel sick I wanna puke.

Hmm... craving.

Exactly.. 5 weeks and 2 days from now I'll be on my way home. It seems time runs really slow, but truly it's not. I still can't decide whether I want time to move faster or just slowly so I'd be more relaxed? I can't decide which I want.

I'm starving. Plenty food stored in the fridge, Alhamdulillah, but don't feel like eating any of 'em. Am I being ungrateful?

Again, Butterflies flyin' like crazy in my stomach. I've been stung by a gorgeous bee. Ha!
I cannot yet resists the smile. I too began to smile and felt embarrassed all at once.
Crazy talk.


Suddenly, I'm not feeling so good :(

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog