The weirdest thing!

I got free tram ticket! a daily ticket. How lucky am I! The reason is, the stupid machine on-board ate my money and I reported it to the driver. While stopping on Flinders station (which is the main station), there are some officers outside (u know, for daily check in). And, some people on the tram were very nice. They told me to inform the faulty at the railway station and claim ma money back. I thought, ah screw it. Too much trouble for a little penny. I listened to their advice without having any thought to actually took action on it. Not until, an officer came into the carriage and checked on the machine before he walked out the tram again. At that time I was just stood still and tried to copied the number on the machine. However some passangers told me to report this to those officers outside. I was quite hesitant but Oh Whatta heck. Those people have been so nice to gave me those info. I walked off the tram and reported the faulty to them. Evidently, they knew that the machine was out of service and guess what.. They gave me a daily ticket as a replacement for ma money. They gave me a ticket worth 6 bucks! One thing they didn't know... I only put in 70 cents into the machine before it finally broke down. Ha! How bout that officers! Luckily they don't asked how much money have I put into the machine. *Phew*

But I like the fact that they are very responsible in their job and don't asked a lot of questions when customers are in the right side of the law.

On a lighter note, I watched 'charlie and the chocolate factory' today. One comment... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! The cinematography is SO Tim Burton and his 'big fish'. Very fairy tale and full-on imagination. After watching the movie, I'm SO in love with Johnny Depp. He is So A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! (feels like an idiot spelling all these words). I haven't watched the old version of 'willy wonka and the chocolate factory' so cannot compare between the two. However I spose that the old version has better story compared to the new one. Why? Old version is musical, it ought to be better than the commercial version. By commercial, I meant the new version. It don't change my impression of Johnny depp as willy wonka though. He is very weird for a wonka. Maybe wonka is weird? Hmm better see the old version soon.

OH! another bizzarre moment of today is that I almost saw cameron diaz on the cinema today! There was a premiere of her latest movie 'in her shoes' screening at that very cinema. She ought to come with toni collete at 6.45 pm. Whilst I was out of the cinema around 6.20 pm. People stood at every spot they could reach. They were waiting anxiously for Ms. Diaz. I wanted to wait and see her as well but there were just too many people lined up on every side of the main rim of the mall. Hm, can't get the picture? Well, you know that most malls were built in almost like a tube, which from every level you could see down to the main stage at the ground level? That's where people were waiting today. I tried to wait for several minutes but that didn't last long. Ma stomach needed more attention than to wait Ms. Diaz to come. LOL So there I went straightaway for a jap cuisine. A little regret not to wait patiently for Ms. Diaz before went to that jap place. For one thing, I've never ever seen any real live hollywood celeb before. To live in Australia is another chance to actually meet someone famous. I will definitely not gonna see any hollywood celeb back in ma hometown. Heck, I can't even imagine it. The reason I wasn't quite excited to wait for Ms. Diaz is cos of ma sis. She's not that fun when it comes to things like this. She's not that fun to NOT be uptight. This made me, not enthused to do anything ridiculous and out of control, which equals... double uptights! hfff

Oh well... today was fun. I bought 2 clothes as well! pink bolero and green skirt. Ha! theyre no match to each other but theyre cheap. So no worries. :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog