ini... itu... dan lain lain.

Don't feel like writing anything... well, I have loads in ma mind for the past week.. yet I don't feel like sharing them to anyone. Not to worry, they are not of those significant thoughts (Do I ever think of anything imperative? Doubtful!).

I'm gettin' tired of alive. Don't you? Not that I'm saying I wish I was dead. Heck no. It's just that there are one too many unjustified disturbances in life that are quite devastated to compromise. I don't want in five years time to glance back to the past and see nothing but debris of shattered beings and misconstrued sets of beliefs. I don't want to look at the times when the earth is just getting older and yet not wiser somehow. I can't help but to wonder when will judgement day comes? Do we not allowed to have such thought? I ain't trying to feel mellow at this gorgeous time of day. I just thought that maybe there are excessive living beings crammed in this small rounded planet. I wonder if mars is already open for public?

I watched michael buble on tv last night ( Yes, I do realise it's a complete diff topic from earlier, but Do I give a fuck? Hell no!). He said he has chicken legs with big feet, and he wore pointy shoes. Boy, do men nowadays have girly sense of fashion, don't they? Men wearing way too pointy shoes, what do they want us girls to think eh? Pointy... Something? LOL Last night there was an award show for AFL players. The show was actually held just few blocks away from my apartment. The place is one of the prestigious entertainment centre in the city called Crown. They always have awards and such, so there are always loads of celebrities come in and out from crown. Although I often go there yet I have not walk pass any celeb. How weird is that?! Well, let me tell you. It ain't that peculiar considering I have none knowledge whatsoever of Australian Celebs. All I know are those of most well-known celebs. For instance: Bert newton (morning talk show), Kochi (news show), ROVE (tuesday talk show, he's waay famous, and ridiculously hillarious!), thirsty merc (but only familiar with the frontman cos he's got a freeky hairdo), andrew G and James mathison (thanks to aussie idol), and several blokes from 'neighbours' whom their names I'm not familiar of. Hmm... having these written down, I realise that they're all men celebs. Wonder why? *grin* Isn't aussie always renowned for their women? Hmm... Kangaroo perhaps, but women?? *scratches head* Oh yes, Gretel killeen (spell?) of big brother. Thats it! LOL C'mon ladies.. kick some arses will ya!

Other bits of entertainment, do you think eric cartman has potential to be a ruler? hm, I'm not saying hitler, but maybe Bush's replacement as a starter? Heck that'll be jolly! He has the talent to be a stubborn ass and everything has to be done according to what's right to cartman. He's a pain in the ass but you've gotta love him eventually. At some points, he twists our first impressions of him and able to reverse our speculations of his attitude. He's a devil in disguse.. that's what he is. But the devil I love. LMAO

Beyond tomorrow
.... is how we always imagined of the future. Although impressive gadgets and/or technologies always appear on the show, however, in reality they may not be applicable or even implemented. Mass production, I mean. It is still an entertaining show to watch, but careful, too much imagination can be a catastrophic agenda for the current life as well. Confuse? Ha! I'm too. I'm just writing shitloads. Dont have any idea why anyone wants to read these (esp you! whom currently reading.LoL)

One question
: Do technologies able to numb the nation?
Why I ask, you asked? Our ancestors don't have computers and all cool gadgets like we have today, still, they have made remarkable inventions. I bet people today only know how to implement those ideas into something more 'gadgety' (a.k.a CooL!). If you give more attention, engineers and doctors are only establish new innovations that will eventually ruin the existence of living beings in the universe. They wanted to know too much of everything. Most comical investigation they've always try to do is to find the essense of God. Duh. Too much queries in life are meant to be unknown, I suppose. But yes, I do think technologies nowadays have numb the nations. Brain does not function as it was years ago. Who do we blame? You, Them, or Ourselves? Think about it.
(or not, whatever.)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog