Spring break.. Woo hoo!!

Nah, that's only to fill up something for the title. The post here will not be about spring break. Well, not entirely.

Spring break starts very late this year, seriously. I will only have one last class after the break ends. Now, how's that a mid/spring break?!?! It almost the end of semester and they gave me a break??? dun think this counts as a break since all aments are due AFTER the break. Blech. Nice timetable btw! Cuppa days ago I counted all my 'left-over' aments. Guess how many are they.. 8! Yes people, EIGHT more aments to go. Dang. End of sem is not until 27 October but the final due date for the last ament is 11 Nov. Today is the 24th September, so it ain't that long way to the end now is it? I sort of finish one draft... Err, it's just a draft dumbass!

But nyways, nuff bout school stuff. It's not a good subject to focus on this lovely morning. Oh how weird is it to have me posting at 9 am in the morningg!! I can hardly wake up this early then again to actually alive enuff to write something. Ha! Well, not so weird considering I slept at 11 last night due to massive exhaustion.

Reason is because yesterday we went on a road trip to phillip island to watch the little pinguins!! They were these little cute things walking like drunken birds. LoL Unfortunately we were not allowed to take any photographs even before the pinguin parade started!! That much money and no memorable pictures to restored? Whatta rip-off!! Pinguin parade is basically little pinguins came out of the sea and nesting on their burrows behind the bushes. One thing that really irritated me the most is that they walked REALLY i mean EXTREMELY slow. Almost beat a group of turtles! How.Everr(!) the reason why they walked that slow at the beginning and faster soon after is becaue they were the wussi-est animals ever! They were terrified of seagulls. Logically, of course, there were seagulls all over the beach at night. Those pinguins have to cross the beach to reach the bushes and to get there they must walked pass hundreds seagulls. The reason they walked very slow when reaching the shore is, I reckon, first they must formed some sorta strategy to avoid seagulls and us 'the visitors', then they run as fast as they could to finally swamped in the bushes to be safe. Once got to the bushes, they find their burrows and nesting. Funny thing was there was a pinguin standing close on his burrow and was screaming so Loud. In front of him there was a lady pinguin. Why I knew that they were male and female pinguins, cos of soon after, well, there were voices. Very Loud, they kinda irritating. We came at the right season, to watch pinguins mate! Ha! According to the info at the pinguin centre, when they mate, they can be extremely loud and very RoWDY! O yeah baby wontcha cum in ma crib. LOL

The pinguins at phillip island were called little pinguins cos they are so damn frickin small!! Theyre about the same size as the seagulls. They smell extremly fishy as well. A friend of mine was very eager to squished one of the pinguin cos theyre so round and seemed quite chubby. Whilst for me, I was so impatient to see them walked like that, I just wanted to push them and roll them like a ball so they'd walked faster. People, these are the kind of acts that would eliminate each and every pinguins alive on the planet. Ha!

I will leave you with these cuties pinguinss... They were so darn cute I want to brought one home. (don't they remind you of joey's hugsy?)



Sick yet of pinguins?
Hokay let's move on to the next.

I read this girl's blog. She don't know I read it though. Never leave any comment on her page. yet after reading her postings for several months, I kinda have this feeling that she has an extreme issues with herself. She seems insecure and honestly, quite weird. She's proud of what she have achieved (which is lots) but the way she published her victories are somehow, again, weird. On her last posting she made this list, but to me that list seems as if someone is not giving 100% attention to her, she'd just presumed as they were not exist or she prefers to runaway. Maybe for her those are good ways to deal with things. Ha! Who am I to judge? I, however, feels that as if she's covering herself in this huge black roof on top of her. Although she talks about her being aggresive and very outspoken, but maybe deep down she did all that to cover what's real inside. Seems familiar? I wish I know her so that I could actually prove my speculations, cos all my judgements could be wrong. Maybe those she wrote are the actual personality she has. I'm no psychic anyways. So judgements based on no academic knowledge are very bias. Oh well..

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog