And Few Hours Later...

Still have no result for any aments. Did nothing but watch DVD and er, that's it really. I'm SO Friggin' Lazzyy!!

Whenever I'm at home all day and not doing any aments, I blog. Ergo, I've posted 3 threads today (including this one). Is that pathetic?

But anyway,
Remember 'the Dukes of Hazzard' the TV series not the big screen. That was some hot movie back in those days. Honestly, I haven't see the remake of it yet but I already have certain doubts of the quality. The dukes of hazzard was originally about speed, car chasin', three cousins with massive talent for destruction, and yes of course hot pants and bikinis. I vaguely remembered the TV series, but I sure remembered the southern accent, the car chase and very boyish acts from the two dukes. Daisy duke was a major babe back then. I think this movie remake wanted to re-create the 'daisy duke' hype once more. The hot pants, the southern blonde chick, and of course spotless bikini bod.

What I regreted the most is the promo they brought for this remake seems all about daisy duke (i.e. jessica simpsons). Seriously, I ain't sayin' she not looks fine in those tiny red bikinis, au contraire she's very much a hottie in them, but cmon there are other means of that movie. Also, I read in one magz that the part of daisy duke was a toss between jessica and britney spears. However, close to production, britney was unable to have the daisy duke 'image'. So the part was spot on given to Ms. Simpsons herself. There's also the dukes soundtrack which is sung by Ms. Simpsons. The song is titled 'these boots are made for walking'. I reckon, the producers/writers made the movie (hence the song) with britney spears images on their minds, cos the movie and the song surely no match for jessica's image. Don't get me wrong, she looks V. good in those bikinis and hot pants. Her voice is also not bad for the song. However, Jessica is just not that type. Maybe she's trying to have new image, I dunno, but surely it's an extreme shift. The song 'these boots..' sounds lot like britney's music. Remember her album entitled 'britney' with example one of her single 'toxic'? That's awfully sound familiar as 'these boots..' don't you think? Too bad britney had to postpone her career. If she's still in the business and had nailed that 'daisy duke' part, it would be huge improvement for her career. She'd be, once more, the madonna of her time. Tough luck Ms. Spears.

I reckon the actors for the duke boys were perfectly casted. Johnny knoxville and seann william scott surely have the attitude as the dukes. They're the boys of boys. I really have to watch the movie and could mock entirely for miss. daisy's act. I want to know what's all the fuss about jessica's (man-made) buttocks. LoL. Seriously, I heard rumours that said those bottoms were pushed up with something underneath those pants. Pretty freaky huh?

I just hope that the movie is much more fun than the TV series. Hopefully, it's not all about Jessica's hot pants, pushed-up bottoms and huge knockers.

I leave you with piccies of the movie, both original version and the remake. Spot the difference?

  • 1979



  • 2005



Yeee Haawww !!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog