The Damned Nations!

Living in a country which always has sinister judgements about American culture make me realize how my native country has overly absorbs everything of American. you get what I mean? In here, they have their characteristics and own identity. I do realize this doesn't always apply to EVERYONE in the country. But you get what I mean.. like in here, the 'attitudes' are diff. Theyre not overly distressed on not following the lifestyle of homeboys/girls at the US of A. Of course there are some, but when you check clearly, there are major diffs. And I like that. They have identities.

On the other hand, We -as in my native country- dont have. Especially those who live in big cities. American culture have ripped off our own culture. We have none else. The life of our generation has become the MTV generation. NOiSE! NOiSE!
I'm not saying that We have to shut ourselves from the outside world, but let's do have some boundaries on grasping what's need to be grapsed and to walk through. Let's have some identities, so that we can too be proud for who we are and say to them, This is Us, This is Who we Are.

You get what I mean? There are just one to many American culture embodied in our everyday life. We've lost our identity as a person and eventually as one country .

[Heck, we're just wanna be COOL like 'em. Those who disagree, they're not down with it. Ain't cool man.]

Ah, the MTV generation. I'm so glad MTV came to our life and left us undoubtly impotent to accrue intelligence. Too bad we've lost our intellectualities to 'em, not to mention, our dignity and identity as a person, hence a nation. I'm so sad I think I wanna cry. *in case you cant sense it, am being sarcastic*

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog