just musings...

I didn't realize this 'til last night... all my life, i've always been spoon-fed. I never have ma own thoughts. Ever and prolly never will. They told me what to do and how to achieve grade A. They never told us to just explore our own minds about any topic in-hand. At times as today, I know I've been spoon-fed all of my life and I just wanna be free.. But others just not realize it yet. I have no other choice but to follow. I'm such a pushover!

I wonder is it obnoxious to speak out my minds? Will they think that I'm tryin to be smart-ass? A foolish mistake took part last night. We sat there likesilent cows and none have any thoughts. not one! I spoke, there were none response. I shrugged. What else was I spose to do? I cant bear the fact that theyre SO slow at running things done. When things like this happen, I started to feel awkward and think as if the reason for our delays is because I chose the wrong topic. The topic that they have absolutely no knowledge watsoever, whilst I have some. Does this mean that if I speak out ma thoughts, I'd be a smart-ass? I hate the fact that theyre talking something in other language that I have no familiarity of. They cud easily talking about me, right in my face!! yet I dont realize it. Thats not NOT possible. but hey, I cant just give 'em such quick accuses, can I?

I'm stuck when I wanna be liberated! Ma minds are locked inside and Cannot break out free. Merely, I have to take consideration of others. blech!
Please, I have enuff of compromises! Yet I dare not to shut out..

PS: I watched the news yesterday.. funny how they responded like this "we're trying to help the living, not the dead". You know, how that seems ridicule to grasp. If you leave the decesead floated and strewn on the water, wudnt they affect the living too, eventually? When that happens, what more excuses wud you say?
Whilst, Above the water, on top of the bridge.. officers look with only a mere glance and instead of helping others, they took memories of this unforgettable massive hurricane through their digital lenses. When theyre asked for their responsibilities, they sed no authorities have been given to them. Aah, technicalities. Minds have rotten when the legal laws has empowered everything, including people's conscience.
~ Isnt it bizzarre to notice both calamities happened on the month of September?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog