Ada yang bilang begini....

"theres no stupidity, theres only lack of study"
-R.D

Ha ha good one for me.
And I just realize it this past week, I aint stupid.
Sometimes, Im just overly underestimate myself.
Confidence is still in the box.. Not quite yet ready to be open, i spose.
so yeh..
but that one really got into me.
great quote.

PS: sorry to the person who ACTUALLY wrote the quote, I took it without permission. Stealing u might say. but no worries, no one read this blog 'cept close ones. the quote stays with me. *fingers cross* just incase YOU read it and i dont link YOU for the quote.. reason is, I cant -and dont wanna- link to those unknown others. well, thats off the chest, cheerios darl.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog