Monday Morning Rain is Falling...

It's Monday again.. blech. I know I said I love mondays, but turns out that's only for the entertainment. Overall, I don't quite like the day monday. It's the first day of the week which means I only have one week left to finish all aments. Time's ticking and yet I have not motivated to finish everything soon. Also today's weather forecast was sposed to be SUNNY! I woke up and look out the window, there they are, dark clouds covering the whole southbank area. Ma balcony also covered with water from the rain this early morning. It's still raining right now, but just few drizzles. Just about the same! today was not suppose to have drizzles, showers, or even rain. Today is all about sun, warm, and clear skies!! I had everything planned for today, but now's ruined. I hate going out when it rains. Besides, I had scheduled to finish ma 'decision tools' case study last saturday and sunday, but heck as you could read on sunday's postings, I absolutely did nothing that relates to aments and books. Today is already monday and I also have scheduled another aments to do but of course they are postponed a day later due to the laziness attack I had yesterday. All the schedules are screwed! hence, I'm too! I hate uni...

I can't remember when the time that I not complains about ma life. I made this life seems more dramatic than it actually is. People can say that life happens only once so make it worth to live. If only it would be that simple. I read somewhere that choices are given to man and we should be thankful to God for giving us such options. But, what if we took the wrong choice and unable to undo or move forward? Choices lead to more risks. People living the life would certainly be okay with risks. Theyre the risk-taking type. Maybe once I need a dare. A dare to live the life the fullest with half-full glass. Unlike this current life, which I presumed living life with half-empty glass. Perhaps only empty glass. What are those expressions mean anyway? Half-full and -empty glass? I can never understand.

Yesterday I had a talk. Afterwards, I kinda have this thought whether or not we'd end up like our parents? Honestly, I don't wanna be like parents. They can be very selfish at times and quite unreasonable. It's like the more older we -the kids- the more childish our parents are. It's sort of lifecyle, everything just moves round around and never stops til the end of time. We, kids, have to be reasonable enuff to take care of our mums and dads. As they get older, they become children themselves, with wants and needs that have to be fulfilled. I don't even like kids, but now seems as if I've already become the mother of a family. It's not easy you know. Maybe I used to be happy cos I'm able to running away from it. but now, I'm trapped and don't have the heart to runaway again. Tragic innit?

She seems to have her victory when someone shows hatred for him. She looks as if she won. I don't like that. I'm able to see but cannot speak it. She tries to be all friendly and forgiving... but only to show that she'd be more superior that he could ever do. I know his flaws and I certainly know her flaws. She ain't that angelic as well. She's no more superior to anyone as far as I'm concern. She don't own anyone anymore. She can't think she has won, can she? Unbelievable. She also asked me to find this someone that blatantly refused when asked to join him. Why now? Why does she want to find now? Why not years ago when all things were screwed up? Is it just because she found out this person has refused to be in colony with him? So it looks as if this person loyal to her and not him? That, money is not everything on this person's mind? Unlike the other one whom she now have certain hatred because this other person choses to have a decent job with good money rather than earning only a penny?

Sometimes, I don't like ma instant judgements lead me into. All of em are very negative and not constructive. They'd gave me headache all day. But hey, I can not speak them out, I certainly can write them down. It's about the same, isn't it? Oh well...

On diff topic,
I watched a preview for tonight's tv show.. the show entitled 'sharks on trial'. How comical is that?! I don't understand what happens inside people's mind these days...

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog