ha!

They sed I'm nice. I'm moody. I'm overly introvert. I'm sensitive. I'm fun to be with. I'm a good listener. I'm mad but to some limits. and they also sed.. I can be mature at times.
Those are what they see in me. What they think of me. True or False.. I would not know. Should I just be the person from those social perceptions of mine?
I wanna be different. I wanna be a person that those people judgements become completely mistaken. I don't wanna be an open book whom people could just look at me and *boom!* they just knew who I really am through the glare of my eyes.
Maybe I wanna be someone that I am not. Maybe, I'm running away again when I'm about to reach ma own destiny. Maybe, I know nothing of ma own self. Maybe, I need someone to guide along side of me. Maybe, I dont know anything of everything. Hmm.. All is a possibility, isnt it?
I'll just wait for the right passage to come along. I'm just gonna walk casually as if nothing bothered me for its entirety.
Gah! another ramblings nonsense !!!!

PS: I hate hope floats! It reminds me too much of me in the past. It potrays the agony, misery and despair of not just one person but also the loved ones. I, somehow, understands that things were -prolly still is- difficult to do solo. The resemblance is uncanny. We are just trying to survive this life. Maybe not together at first, but definitely we're trying to not be separated at the end. Blood is thicker than water, isnt it aye? From this day 'til the end of time.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog