Love: It had to be You.

It first started...
lost in translation

Man: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
Woman: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
Man: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.

And it continues...
Denial

Man 1: When someone is not that attractive, they're always described as having a good personality.
Man 2: .... She could be attractive with a good personality, or not attractive with a good personality.
Man 1: So which one is she?
Man 2: Attractive.
Man 1: But not beautiful, right?

Then it reaches to final destination...
You Fall Madly In Love

I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

If only life works the same way as those in movies. If finding soulmate is as easy as flipping a hand. If falling in love is hard enough and yet to find a friend who will console you at any time of day is more complex than it seems. But at the end of the day, to finally able to find all those in life is priceless. This journey in life is a one-way trip. Either you hate it or love it, there's no turning back. It's one-way nonreturnable ticket, take it or leave it. Oh, and it's a short-trip as well. So as a wiseman once said, find your happiness before your whole life started to flash back at you.

Blech. It's so easy to talk than to act isnt it? I'm one example of one socially awkward girl living in a mass crowded city. As kids nowadays, don't just tell me about it.. explain to me how!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog