pluses and minuses

I can't work under pressure, that I just realised. Which is not good.
I can be very good at things I have interests in, which is good.
Not exactly a quick learner, but always eager on learning things new.. Good and Bad?
Sometimes I do listen to people, just not when the pressure thing comes up.. so still bad aint it?
I can be easily distracted when supposedly to get some works done.. very not good, indeed.
Sometimes I can have great ideas or thoughts and the likes. So, thats good right?
I dare not speak out when things are not fully certain. Confidence is a kickback. But it's still on the to-do list. Not good.

Thats all I can think of now.
...Somethings you might wanna know. Althou doubt that you would. Whatever.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog