So, How have you been?

can't even remember what my last posting was about. haha
been too caught up with my sights and not thoughts.

addicted to K-drama, My Girl.
Intoxicated with LDW's cheeky smiles. LOL.
Dee, am at it again! haha. There wont be an end to this kinda thing, eh? *Grin*

Working few more shifts. Getting to know more names and tasks.
Assignments are piling up, with no intention to begin research.
procrastinating's on the roll baby!

Aments to do this coming week,
Brand audit for Toyota Prius. It's a hybrid car, for those not in the know. hehe. blagu. padahal jg baru aja research eeee! ;)
- Wanna know where I get the idea to do a research on hybrid car?
Thanks to MTV and southpark. LOL. First time I heard of hybrid car was from one of southpark episode, and the latest i heard of it was just a week ago on MTV movie award. So basically, thank you jessica alba, matt stone and trey parker for giving me the idea. blahaha corny as!

Mission statements review.. thinking about the topic.
Might do Mp3 players manufacturers. Eg, Ipod, Iriver, and the others.
Wudnt be easy, I reckon.
We'll jes see how it goes.

So there. Thats my task for this next 2 weeks.
Given the addiction I have, it wudnt be too easy to finish 'em on time.
Damn you Azntv!


I'm addicted to this man.











Shush. Dont laugh.

Remember people, ADDICTION KILLS!
So true. Can't get things done, late for everything. Due to excessive consumption to live streaming Drama series. BAH

Anyway, I wrote this a few days back. When thinking about the topic for my brand audit assignment and coincidently reading an article about the blonde-chica none other than Ms. Paris Hilton.

Mind you, my thoughts were tangled between branding theories and hollywood gossip. LOL

"Paris Hilton declared herself as being the shy girl. I'd say, BULLSHIT! But ambitious, most definitely! Hence, the idea of celebrity equals to being a brand is then occured in mind. The on-camera personality would perhaps represents a brand identity. With consideration of 'whats selling given the "packaging"?'
Media entertainment is what audience constantly keen to see/know. Bad publicity, but to what extend, will lead to instant limelights?
Fresh celebrity, How to speed the fansite?
New product, how to increase market share?

but this idiotic concept perhaps wudnt apply appropriately for idealistic artists(?)
Not sure. but hey, it's an idiotic theory. LOL" -- Bingung? I do now. HAHA



PS: Selamat Ulang Tahun Indonesiaku.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog