bitter

looking out my bedroom window in a midday thursday. It's already 20 past 12.
The weather outside looks bleak. The sun seems to forget to wake up from its deep sleep. "I'm having my day off today" that's probably what it would say.

Rain will be my companion today. Rain and dark clouds.
Yeah. Perfect combination.
It suits me well.

My fingers can't stop shuffling itunes. Searching for right rhythm.
It stops when Boyz II Men singing their color of love.
"I can't think of a sadder song in the whole world" Seth's said.
Although I'm unsure whether the feeling's sad, depressed, or just simply uneasy.
Mixed emotions? Not really.

I wonder if the day has been bright and shining, would today be different?
Would it whisk away this melancholy emotion?
Would I be in a complete zen mode?

The ifs are always in my thoughts.
Me and the rest of the world.
How would I know the universe when my vision's limited to only what the eyes can see?
It's so unfair.
... to think the unreachable.
Or to even hope for craze fixation.
So I'd plea for temporary insanity.





oh shut up!
"TURN THE MUSIC OFF ITS DEPRESSING ME"

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog