2 AM

I made myself a cup of coffee just about an hour ago... berharap bisa bantu aku stay awake.
I need to stay awake to finish up the assignment due tomorrow afternoon.
Bah. Haven't write anything on the word document yet. Got the structure right, but not the contents. That's why, I need to stay awake for the next 12 hours.

semua lagu di iTunes that I can think of udah di puter. Muak.
JPop jadi pilihanku di dini hari ini.
Simple reason really, so I won't sing cos I cant sing it!
Lagunya juga gak jedang-jedung layaknya 50 cent.

sbnrnya sih intinya, gw gak bisa konsen. Serius.
Kenapa ya gue?
I only have 12 more hours and all I can think of is to sweep into my bed, curl underneath the warm doona. and sleep.
I've slept more than enuf last night. I drank a cup of coffee. I took a shower at midnite. I'm listening to a loud rock & roll music.
But when's time to study, godaan setan emang susah dikalahin.
Godaan untuk tidur di kasur empukku itu bener2 menggiurkan.
Gue ngantuk. Tapi tugas?
Damn.
Diapun gak ada untuk menghibur gue. mbantu gue biar tetep bangun.
Darn.
What's wrong with me?
Gue bahkan gak takut untuk telat kumpulin tugas besok.
Mengerikan...
Who am I becoming?


:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Thanks to a friend, I knew Depapepe.
Their songs lift up energi gue yang udah mulai terseok2.
BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoL

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog