jumpin' jumpin'



the man sure can dance, eh?
Wade Robson.
is tha man.

Cant believe I forgot to mention about him. Watched his "Wade Robson Project" on a local TV back in Indo. I think it was aired in a collabo of local TV and MTV channel. Cant remember which.
Anyhoo, for those not in the know, Wade's a choreographer for most of hip-hop celebs. To name a few, britney, JT, JC, Mya were once his hottest clients. But the dude can dance, for real. Aint the sissy kind either. He appeared cameo on You Got Served! the movie. The movie's simple. A dance-offs between 2 competing crews. The winner got exclusive on Lil kim's video. Ok, the movie Honey, her crew dilirik missy elliot? sangat dimaafkan. Tapi ini the Lil Saints' crew dilirik lil kim? kok ya penting gitu loh?! Lil Miss Kim? laku juga nggak!

but watching the movie got me thinking about the street dance-offs that these kids often do. Is it really exist in the states? I know for sure that they have freestyle rap battle jes like eminem did on 8 mile. But i dunno about this kinda street dance-offs. I reckon it really is a good activity for the kids to kill time. At least they wont do anything stupid and actually get active, leaving out the PSPs and Xbox behind.

hm.. Good. Good.

Anyhoo... Sabtu kmaren menjadi hari besar untuk 2 keluarga. Si teman, abangnya dikaruniai anak lelaki. Si penulis populer, istrinya melahirkan anak lelaki juga. Ada apa dengan tanggal 26 Agustus kah? Kebetulan lah hay people I know kebanjiran kebahagiaan. *ups, the penulis, I dont even know him/her! Sok kenal aja!* Belum lama ini ponakanku juga lahir. Perempuan. Keisha namanya. Umph.. memang, keluargaku gen perempuannya kuat. We're the wonderwomen family! lol. jayus ah.

Ada apa ini aku dikelilingi berita tentang kelahiran bayi-bayi 2006? Bayangkan aja, 20 tahun lagi, mereka akan seumur kita sekarang. Perjalanannya masih jauh.. Tapi apa dunia ini siap menerima mereka? 20 tahun mendatang, dunia ini bakalan penuh sesak gak ya? Apa ponakan2 kecilku ini bisa bernafas disela manusia-manusia tua ini? Uff, nikmati aja kebahagiaan ini sekarang. jgn mikir macem2 dulu. Pipi mereka aja masih merah. Welcome to the world, babies. It sucks, but you're gonna love it!

Moving on, You know darwis triadi open photography school in kemang? I so wanna go! I've been dying to learn anything photography since ages ago. one thing that stops me.. the equipments are damm expensive. I always wonder what if im not enjoying photography as much, what will happen to those overpriced cameras and the likes? Gue orangnya bosenan. I like studying things, but not in depth. Just on the surface. Point is, just as long as I know whats this about and how to do 'em, in simple terms. im done.
Thats all I always do.
So, yeah, that stops me to learn photography.
hm, after reading it myself, it sounded like a stupid excuse. bah.

umhh, it's almost midnite. Tomoro's the last day August. I have assignment due on that day. Guess what?
Yeah, havent done it one bit! *grin* Did some point forms but none on writing. It's about the hybrid car audit I mentioned few postings earlier. After having done some research, I want a hybrid car. It sounds cool and light on fuel. Meaning, I dont need to spend 25 bucks for a friggin 20lt! The manufacturers for this type of car is limited here in Aussie tho. Like Bill - my lecturer - said, Aussie's pretty out-of-date on these things. LOL

Cudnt agree more Bill. :p

A last note:
I felt zombie-like today. I'm frazzled but convinced myself all is fine. Hm, none's wrong tho. so why the zombie phase?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog