Midnite refreshment

honestly, i may bore you to death.
got nutin to write about. it's over midnite, I'm bored as usual, just doing some research and browsing for job vacancies, chatting with a friend, and on a constant mood for youtube binge.

Watched MTV Movie Awards 2006 earlier in the evening.
IT. IS. SUCK. BIG. TIME. ha. ha.
Although, trying not to be a hypocrite here, there were times when I had my MTV era. The times when I thought it'd be so damn bloody cool to actually livin it up back at the MTV headquarter. Be one with the stars and all the glam life. Meet all the hollywood number ones and join the line up of A-list stars. The presentations of everything MTV is soooo out there and... cool.
yeah... i was fooled.

hmph dont care now.

you know what, there's a bomb attack at UK airport. Worldwide nations have been in constant panic ever since. Securities can never be more tight in every part of the globe. Hence, as tiny as mobile phones are not allowed to be brought into the cabin. This Is What Happens If You're Trying to Blow Up the Planes, People.
DAMN YOU STUPID BOMBERS!

FYI, i hate using the word terrorists. I dont wanna get caught up to the US' (or more precise, Bush's) mind frame. By refusing to fully acquaintant with the word, not necessarily I chose to ignore it completely. If you get what i mean lah. pusing sayah udah malem ginih.

oh another update, my niece was born few days ago. her name's keisha. nice name huh.

what am i doing this middle of the night...
hmm....
looking for jobs. found one. but dunno how to change my resume to fit into the qualifications. Never good at the two-minute commercial thing, you know. Went to a counselor, she said the work i've done is fine. but again, I don't trust those people. They don't really sincere in the way they giving out advice. I'm not fully convinced that what I did is already good enough.

Maybe it's just me.

I want boots. Not uggs. Just leather flat pointy boots, black.
An Aussie mentioned how UGG boots are bogans' boots. Bah. ILFIL.
same as saying i'm NDESO?
Uh, damn you Hollywood for making them THE MUST HAVE BOOTS OF THE YEAR!

Ah, bosan saya.

btw, knp klo gue nulis slalu lompat kesana kemari ya? Never had any one meaningful point.
hmpff.. biarin lah.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog