American Beauty

Roses.. RED roses.

Every red colour appeared in the movie could represent anger, tragedy and most likely implicit happiness.
I can honestly say, that movie is a magnificent art.
The mute recorded movies, the 'dancing' plastic bag in the wind, the darkness and roses, red colours..
All of 'em are art.

I don't know what art is. But the movie is surely asked us (or at least me) to perceive it in many different ways. The red colour slides within all the darkness could represent mostly anything to every person's eyes.

Beauty slides within all the dimness of light. Thats what happen in our lives.

Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.
*L.Burnham

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog