Blue is the Colour

I have so many things rolling around my head right now. When I finally finished all the stress about unii and stuff, yet I cannot find peace.
There's the accident of minor burn injuries (stupidly cos of hot oil just spurred on to my left hand). must see doctor yet again dun have proper health insurance so I have to go make one. It can be a trouble since I don't have any Australian insurance after I got my permanent residency. And that(!) is hell lotta troubles!!! there would be some pissed off medicare staff tomoro when they process my request for a health insurance. *sigh*
Also, there's problem with the fucking laptop. That thing shud be in a dump years ago! Have no idea what's the problem with it. Thought it's spyware but now i'm not so sure. The trouble is, i've formatted it 3 (YES THREE!!) times now. And the more I install xp over and over again, the problem gets mucho worse. Really don't have any idea what to do with the damn thing.
Why there has to be loads of things to do?
I want to complain once more, but I don't know if it's fair. I don't know what else to think, I don't know what else must I do. I don't know whether I should keep patient with all things that happens. I really thought things would change. But one year is approaching... still, nothing is changing. I really dont know what else could I do and to whom I can confide all these thoughts to. I really don't want to make any mistakes. And yet, I don't think I can hold it much longer... This is so not what I expected to be...
A definite reverse of my expectation.
And I don't think it's fair for me to keep silent. The more I give, none is I got in return.
I hate this, I hate you, I hate me.

Things are gettin' outta control.
And I hate to control things.
I just need some guidance, but I don't know where to find 'em
Sometimes, i glance back... and I know,
I'm not happy.

For Blue is always the colour,
and it won't ever set me free...
i'm destined to feel blue forver,
and it ain't a beauty!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog