twenties

Twenties...
Twenty Something..
Twenty three (23) -1
Twentitu!

Yes, At this time of day, year, date.. I'm twentitu.
Running down the memory lane, I glance back to the past..
I know i've not achieved much. Well, none to be honest.
Omigod, I'm twentitu, and nothing have I achieved, none have I accomplished. sucks.

Things I know are basically just out of textbooks and notes and out of lecturers' mouth. Never been faced with reality. And mortified to even cross that line. however when I heard friends my age have started their days in offices and struggles with daytime jobs, I shrunk. I feel so tiny when compared to them. What's so good by having overly high education status anyway? It aint gonna do me any good in reality. Well, most likely.

I just need to know where am going and where is this education lead me into. I'm no teens no more. Though daddy has loads but I'm no paris hilton. Have to start to think about the future, mine. I want to have my own responsibilities. When all things I do will be my own consequences. But until now, I have daddy in the background, difficult to let go.

Just picture this, pilot episode of friends. Rachel's facing reality... spoilt daddy's girl tryin' to live on her own in the big city. That's what I'm trying to do. Letting go the daddy's picture in the background and try to live by my own two feet.

When will I able to pursue such anticipation? When will I have the courage?
For am twentitu. And the life of me shud've start at this moment in time.
Currently, there are none to be proud about. For I'm in still in a Quest. In search of my one true identity.

Hmm.. til then,
Happy birthday to me.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog