Karena Cinta

Hari ini... adalah lembaran baru bagiku
Ku disini... karna kau yang memilihku
Tak pernah kuragu akan cintamu
Inilah diriku dengan melodi untukmu
*Joy


Ever heard that menye2 song? Yes, it was sung by Joy the "former" Indonesian Idol winner. And yes, I love that song. Shocking isnt it? Well, for those who knows me V. well... listening those leme2 song and actually ADMITTING to like the song -nono, LOVING the song- is quite an outrageous thing. Dunno why, first listened the song in my friend's car while we're driving off from south yarra... and suddenly, daymn this song is good.

Unfortunately(!) my sis has the song in one of her "burned" cd. Ergo, copied it into my computer and never stop listening to it -day and night and day again-
Inspired by that menye song -and among others menye2 song such as glenn, marcel, SITI NURHALIZA!! *oh god!*- the unseemingly falling in love posting was then created. It may seem as if I'm falling in love, but unfortunately.. no i'm not in love. It was just a glimpse of a phantom of the mind. I've Never been in love, and dunno when it'll hit me hard ;)

Yknow what, I just realised that listens to Joy's song over and over and... over again, you'll fancy the idea of a wedlock. *geez*. Again, for those who knows me V. well would extremely shocked if I happened to frenzy an early wedlock. Yes, never fond of such thought in my life. So, having realised the frenziness, I've stopped the music... particularly the menye2, lovey dovey, foolish dreams type of music. Suddenly, all that is sickens me. Completely and Utterly.

Dan bila aku berdiri tegar sampai hari ini
Bukan karna kuat dan hebatku
Semua karena cinta, semua karena cinta...
Tak mampu diriku dapat berdiri tegar, terima kasih cinta


Not being an expert or -most importantly- a wiseass(!), That lyric is a mere fantasy, illusion or maybe too unreal to be true don't u think? well just listens to this, "Terima kasih cinta, semua karena cinta.. kuat dan hebat, berdiri tegar.." Gaaaahhh... why do people cherish the four-letter word so badly? Well prolly I ask myself with such question cos i never know the true meaning of the four-letter word. Meaning, I can only envy people who have felt it and thus cherish the enchanted melody of a four-letter word.

For I merely felt utopian in a fool's paradise...
(daymn another meaningless sentence!)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog