insanity

Yes, I AM

in a matter of minutes... i'll go ballistic and i wouldn't be normal anymore
I have never been this desperate, stuck in a matter that I shoud've able to control with.
I don't even write good english! shit

I want to kill all those scholars. why the hell do they have to give us such excessive tasks.
I'm really blue :(

I wanna run faraway
I wanna scream so loud even the sound of running train couldn't defeat me
I wanna cry so hard until my eyes are sore
I wanna jump and down over and over again to release the tension in my entire nerve systems.
But one and foremost, I wanna get the hell out of swinney swinburne and enough with education!

I am in such agony just to even breathe in the past two months...
I hate to complain, but what else can I do?
I only have dramas day after day....
Comedy is nonexistence.

Basically, I'm just dying to be alive.. Trying to dig deep into the lively being that is overshadowed with the dead existence you see on the surface.
This is me.
And this is all you will get.

insanity!

Yes,
Join me, will you?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog