And I'll be...

Your crying shoulder..
I'll be.
*E.McCain

Edwin mccain, remember that song? It's dawson's creek soundtrack. Remember dawson and the gang? Pacey, Joey, Jen lindley? Oh those times... Highschool years.. Lots memories innit? You know what I remember most, it's the small quiet town of Capeside. It looks like a haven isnt it? Quiet, Cozy, Friendly friends, irony and dramas... just a small little town within this crowded universe.

Am I gettin' old or just feel old? Why the only thing I can think of these days is just the past days that have had happened in my life? My highschool years, the past pop culture extravaganza and the lots. It seems like I resent the likelihood of living in the present..

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog