Books and Shakespeare

Thursday night, a fine day where most people start to plan their fun-loving weekend. But me, well.. fun is not on schedule for this weekend. NOOOOO
instead, i'll be crammed in library filled with books. And yet, I'm still not the genius Einstein. Why is that you wonder?
I won't be able to have a glimpse of amusement 'til the sunday next ends. Would someone just wake me up when sunday ends? Or better, wake me up when june ends. So that I'll wake up when holiday start and the wintry weather would cool me down. Aah.. xtreme fab!

Dear James,
After years of expensive education
A car full of books and anticipation
Why I'm still no expert on Shakespeare?

[well simple answer really, You NEVER EVER studied shakespeare you moron!]


Well, Darlings...
'til the time comes...
Fun and relax will not be in the dictionary anymore...
No life, indeed.
No joke.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog