Lover

Baby would you come over...
elude me from the frantically boredom existence..
Am I insanely insecure or Am I desperately in need for solace companion...
Ahh... I'm so much in agony I couldn't breath
Dear you,
would you try to notice the existence of a simple life, albeit dreary, miss repellent.

Lover, you shoud've come over...
I'm broken down and hungry for your love with no way to feed it
Where are you tonight, you know how much I need it
Too young to hold on and too old to break free and run


Ahh.. i gaze at the starry night sky
I see nothing but your cheeky and annoying smile

Where have you been?
Where have you gone?
Will you be coming home to a place filled with love and laughter?
You won't be alone, m'dear.
I want you to want me...
My crazy beautiful misery.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog