I AM NOT A QUITTER!

Yes, I know i've complaint at lot (I mean, ALOT!) these past months. Well, yeah of course this page is created as a bin of my thrashy thoughts. But trashy doesn't mean just complaints, does it?

anyway, at present I'm stuck with my own thoughts. My mind has its' own dilemma. There's one side telling me *eagerly!* to drop-out of uni and get a job, whilst other's saying to keep going and emphatically convices me that I'm not a quitter. For years, I've struggled with everything that've had happened in my life and I'm able to passed all that. I survived. So Why quit now?

It's true though.. Why do I have to quit now? Cos I have options? That doesn't necessarily be an excuse, does it?

I don't want to quit. But I can't cope with all things that happened right now. There is always this voice within me (cie, aguilera banget! - yes moment's gone!) saying that i'm not a quitter and no, it cannot happen now! It's the only good thing about me, and if I lost control of it too, then what will I become?

This voice controls my heart, but my head says another thing. I won't quit. I don't want to quit. But soon or later, I'll burst in tears for not having enough strength to cope with situation surrounds me.

For now, these tears are silently kept inside my heart. I know if I let it go, I wouldn't have the control of anything. For only my head has the power over me.
No one would ever want to be a cold-hearted bitch now do they?

Dear God,
Forgive me for I have sin.. (LOHHH????!!!??)
[guyonan sekilas :P gak lucu]


But for now, I'll just say...
I AM NOT A QUITER!
I AM TOUGH
I CAN HOLD MY HEAD UP HIGH, and said...
SCREW YOU SCHOLARS!! Ha Ha Ha

*si edan pun tertawa, itulah dia! orang gila*

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog