un, deux,trois



Sipping cocoa just after midnight. I remember the men with purple faces were in awe watching the girls dance. Nouvelle Vague has brought a lil french sound into Hamer Hall tonight. It was magnifique, as the French said. To me, it was beyond magical. ~its more english. =D



I wanna say, they are so french. but then again, what is too french?
A double encore was performed tonight. Love will tear us apart sung in two different time slots. People dance like there was no tomorrow. Is it too french when you say the F word casually? The entire hall room was cursing to God-knows-what. Well, to our excuse, the girls told us to. ;)

The night started with the sound of plush water as percussion, a piano, and other sound effects that you'd not imagine. Thats, Emilie Simon. I have NEVER seen any music with sound effects like hers. amazing.



The threeworld mentioned her as the French Bjork. Well, I can only say, I dont quite like Bjork's music (thou I do applaud her odd sense in fashion), but Emilie prolly is the softer side of Bjork's quirkiness. Too quirky... is too scary, I would say. =D

My Friday night was sooo chic frenchy.
gotta get me more new tricks for my french soon, other than merci beaucoup, un deux trois, and of course, merde! ;)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog