the dandy newman - saturday blues

its been months that I long for Saturdays than any other days of the week. The clock on the wall ticking slowly to reach the big three.
tick tock tick tock.
When it hits the number three. The happy hour starts!
that was any other Saturdays.

Today's a different story.
Its time for the glum Saturday blues.
the lead actor dandy newman is out of the picture.
The tall slender curly swishy has vanished.
you'd think the door will open wide and someone greets you with a warm hello. The door will always slides open... people walk in and out thousands of times. but none is you're expecting.

It is and will be Saturday blues.
It's similar to Mika's tune. It's the dandy newman...
welcoming the wintery blues.



Took a right to the end of the line
Where no one ever goes.
Ended up on a broken train with nobody I know.
But the pain and the (longings) the same.
(Where the dying
Now I’m lost and I’m screaming for help.)

mika - relax take it easy

1 comments:

Anonymous 11:07 AM  

infatuation...
not seeing the rest of you is getting the best of me..
such a shame that you shot me down
it would've been nice to be around..
if it's only a fantasy then why it's killing me..
i guess that this must be..infatuation...

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog