I heart

Mark's mum said Justin's too "swishy". He sorta is, but totally addictive.
new york and baltimore owe him. cos of him, im listening to the original songs. lol.
Justin can go for Jay Rodriguez's youngself or brother. Theyre a match. but not in a pedophile kinda sense.

1234 Feist is here. I knew ZB always have great taste in music. no wonder he picked Feist. She sounds similar to George. Oh! Speaking of george,

Special ones and still real are always intoxicating as ever. The days will never be boring with Katie and Tyrone Noonan next to you. trust me.

Don't you just heart Maksim. He's hawt! Nostradamus, a current fave. Bought 2 CDs in Japan. Kinda a silly purchase isnt it? I mean you went there and not buy a single JPop CD, instead got yourself a foreign CD -wait, make that TWO CDs!. Was it worth the papers? I guess it is. Google also seems in favor about Maksim's Elektrik sold only in Japan. Ah wha-ever!

Been watching SATC all day yesterday, so pardon the wordly postings.
hm, Carrie Bradshaw..
the woman knows how to picked-out words to say-slash-write.
so much for me to pull off a carrie bradshaw. She's witty and I dont have the vocabulary.
Ergo, bye bye wordplay.

aaaahh!

2 comments:

Anonymous 2:05 PM  

boook!! i don't understand even a single word of this post..(kecuali bagian maksim sih..hehehe)
yg ugly bettynya gak ngarti maksudnya ;p

Anonymous 5:32 PM  

btw, regarding ur latest comment: gapapa, link ajah..toh temen2 kita berbeda kan? ;p

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog