Clean Clean Clean.. Neat & Tidy. This is My Cinderella Story

man, i sure have a lot of junk in my room. did house cleaning the whole day today, and only end up cleaning my room. how bout that?
sorta re-decorate the bedroom, but turns out more like a dump than before. i just have to much shyts lying around. no surprise since my last house cleaning was about, ermm, 2-3 years ago? hehe. serious.

do you know how many boxes full of old clothes I have? 5! yes five. and theyre packed! hmph, imagine how stuffy my closet is. you know, i still have papers from my year 1 bache. i kept those things althou never ever open them again. not once. theyre just for keepsake. silly, really. but junk, obviously.

today, i switched the bed and the pc, and basically everything in my room. since i no longer need to sit long hours, doing research, so why bother having a chair and desk. planning to dump the rotten chair tomorrow. the desk is still much needed, but instead of the usual decorations (ie. academia books and all that jazz), I placed the telly, speakers, and stack of CDs.

still, I feel like im living in a dump! to get all these stuff organized, I can never find a way! aah.

oh. ryte. tomorrow is inspection day. jolly that.
ergo, the massive house cleaning.
im not that clean-freak kinda girl. If the moods there, I clean. I mean, really clean. if laziness breaks in, which is almost everyday, i'd just clean the surface. you know, clean whatever things people can see and hide all the mess?

my room is a freakin mess. my apartment is a freakin mess!!!

on a different topic. bye bye birdie was properly played on Tuesday. It came with the usual, heartbreak memento, sad little miss. kitty, a defensive au revoir comment, and a light tap on the shoulder. thats all there is to it, Adieu mon ami.

its late and im covered in dusts. sorta speak.
better hit the showers.
and that. is. all.

oh well, no good for mourning period anyway.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog