a very unproductive friday

so here I am. being a couch potato.
Woke up late on a midday friday! This what happens when work aint on agenda. but tomoro will be working at two places *eeks*. Pray tomoro will do just fine. Esp when the whole 4 hours I'd be on ecstasy, overjoyed. ah sudahlaaah! hehehe

*buat 2 perempuan yg baca blog ini, jangan protes2 dgn kalimat terakhir itu! =D

Anyway, for those in the know, me lovin' zach braff is old news. but he aint dyin' for me! Been reading his blog again after months reluctant to enter the land of that other quirky hitam kriwil. Almost forgotten how funny the man is! A friend told me that the character JD can be related to all of us who are struggling in life, wondering whether we're on the ryte path, and feeling as if our surroundings are full of bunch of strangers. Zach was once asked if hes ever "get down". He answer was - garden state. Maybe without realizing it, thats how I like the dude. He looks real, he seems real, and I can relate to him. Hang on, not that im saying im obssessed with the dude! No No. Maybe its cos the tinseltown's superficiality dont bruise his idealism? Heck. ngomong apa sih gue? *bingung* :p

Its gonna be sad if scrubs got canned. Cos his big-screen movies can be quite a bit artsy-fartsy for my taste. That aint bad either, but they pretty much made you to think. *ketawan sukanya chick flick!* LOL

One thing unique about Zach, he really does write his own blog by himself! shocking!

Speaking of blogs, I read an article on marketing magz yesterday. They said that businesses now can get profit from blogging! They now can measure their ROI (return on investment) from their blogs. How exciting! Not.

This past couple of years, Youtube, blogs, myspace etcetera have been the media for common civilians like us to speak out our thoughts, aint it? Although it might not be so for the next few years. Blogging is out. Another coming. I wonder, if too much is never enough? *does that make any sense?*

oh. did I tell you about jakarta? it's flooded. the worst in 5 years. Some to blame government, some blame on the canals (or lackthereof!), some blame on themselves ( ada ya? :P). If it's a multiple choice question in a school test, the latter shud be the correct answer. Just as I read on the "an inconvenient truth" website, I Quote "Humanity is sitting on a ticking time bomb."

When the universe is currently disturbed by Global Warning and Climate Change. It truly is an inconvenient to acknowledge such truth. Human and their ego. Proudly claim ownership of the earth we're living now. Truth speaks differently, my friend. We're actually renting this place which was once called a haven. One of the rules of war.. attack when the enemy's vulnerable and distracted. We are distracted. Distracted by our greed and human ego. Hence the catastrophies.
As I watched South Park this morning, Matt Stone and Trey Parker has thought of this while making "Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow". Of course, in their own comedy antics.

Like I once said, to influence the whole lot of people, One not need to become politicians. Be a Comedian, Kids!

Pff. today really is an unproductive friday.
I'm bored. Hence the pointless post.
Only half-hour before the Simpsons is on. Finally, something I can watch! LOL

ciao.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog