The Riddle (You and I)

FYI, this what I chat about wif a friend minutes ago.
yes dear, it's you! who called me a siput! hiks.

Kinda irritating aint it? Knowing a snail only move in slow pace. geez.
I said nothing further intended to pursue. I mightve said it as a defense mechanism thingo. Tatuuuuuutt! hahaha!

you sed if you're here you'd be kepo (hehe!) for my sake. Hiks. Wish you really is HERE! and help out with this siput phase. =(

Honestly, this getting really boring. Not only that, I look silly like - All. The. Time.

This sucks.

1 comments:

miss d 10:03 PM  

loe tu ya benernya mau ga si? jgn jadi plin-plan kayak g donk hihi.. yah tar de kalo ada luck buat kesana g beneran hook u up with any dude yg lagi loe inceh (cieh.. belagu banget g) ;D

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog