Yesterday's news

I stare blankly at my own reflection.
I peek outside my bedroom window. It's too dark out.
Humid. The rain has finally reach this dry land downunder.
The heatwave was too much for human being to bear.
This midnite rain bring us a slight breeze.

It's the perfect topic for a small talk, innit?
I remember watching "sense and sensibility" ~ Limit your talk to the weather, Elizabeth.
It is the polite conversation, without intrusion to others' privacy.

*sigh*
I was stoopid.
I knew his stares.
I knew hes next to me.
I knew hes watching over me.

Age don't really matter. I act childish.
The younger blood knows how to politely present himself to the crowd.
I wish I didn't act in such foolish manner.
Sigh-ing wont do any good either, will it?

Short-term memory loss seems in endavour at most times.
Why for such particular incident, it's not in favor?
Wish I can easily forget.
Embarrased, Ashamed, not of those easily forgotten now is it?

It's not a momentary lapse. It's my own world. I brought it out to the open air. I was hypnotized. Or seems like so while I wasn't.
None for you to understand.

Pff.. if only hypersensitivity aint in my blood. Things would be much more... relaxed.
If only.
Ya Ya. If Only!

My iTunes has been playing songs nonstop from the "lovers' corner" playlist.
Nah. Aint nothing gotta do wif love songs. (well, not entirely!)
I'm liking John Legend's Save Room, Jet's Rip it up and Bring it on back, The Fray's how to save a life, Hanson's Hey!, and the most cheesy of all ~ Hugh Grant and Halley Bennett's Way back into love.

The latter, vocals crap but the song's really catchy.

Thats the intro to my life as of Feb 18, 2007.
catch ya later!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog