Stop This Train. I Want To Get Off and Go HOME Again....

Yes, I'm going home.
March 4th to be exact.
Cant wait.
I have to leave this country. Fast!
I need to escape. Escape from the feelings that will lead me to insanity.
Pff. none for you to understand.

you know what,
I'm sorta addicted to this man. Biarpun I met his clone, I prefer to think that I'm obssessed with this man and not the other.
Seems not healthy when you think about it. But trust me, it's alot healthier thought than the real one.
Ha Ha! totally in denial!

Sbodo. I feel more....relaxed that way.




OH! an early Happy Birthday to a friend on Feb 16. Have a good one. =)
Again, none for you to understand.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog