tuesday gloom

weather forecast say its about 30ish degree today. Oddly enough, the sky aint so bright as any other summer day.
Woke up early this morning. Did the usual routine on tuesday morning.
Called the manager and asked for roster next week.
All good. Like usual.

Hours later.
Can't help the feeling I had last night. I'm choked.
Can hardly breath. My mind's puzzled with things uncertain.

Maybe cos of yesterday's incident?
Mau muntah rasanya.

at a time like this, I'm glad I will leave this country in 2 weeks.
I will have a long relaxing vacation.
Away from the mind games.

hff.. funny how coincidence happened.
As I'm in my usual mood swing, suddenly, iTunes is giving me Mark. Yes, Mark Sholtez that is.
"baby I aint no superman
But I'm gonna do the best I can"


I smiled. But it didnt last.

I'm a glum one.
Without a reason why.
I sit in my bedroom, looking out the window.
started to think something inspiring to write.
... and I had none.

It's the mood swing talking.

2 comments:

fool's banquet 8:14 AM  

emang sih, kalo lo lagi jatuh cinta biasanya, mau ngapa2in tuh gak bisa. makan aja susah..yang keikiran cuma si doi sih. hahahah!!!

Anonymous 8:15 AM  

ehh bencongggg!!! bukan gara2 itu taooooooooo!!! damn! ditulis disini pulak! duh rusak deh posting gue! hahahahahaha!!!!

serius bukan itu. beda lagi bedaa!

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog