UniLife

Summer really has ended yesterday. Uni's starting. The CBD is packed with uni-students of Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology. or at least, some of them. Suddenly, I realise that I'm no longer part of that crowd. Instead, I'm wandering around the city without a cause or a reason.

I miss Uni.
Yeah. believe it or not. I miss going to lectures and do assignments.
Although they always made me want to kill myself.
But now, without them.. there's something missing.

I miss going to Uni and be part of the crowd.
At a time like this, I miss studying.
I felt my brain's really numb lately.

My friends will continue their lectures, their assignments starting from yesterday.
I'll have my vacation. but would that be enough?
Then what'll happen?

Shit. kangen gini kuliah.
demit. aneh, superaneh.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog