USA vs Aussie

So get this, I took one of those online test, you know for fun. The test is about 'what english speaking country do you belong in'. First result was ( JENG JENG!!) I belong in USA! gyahaha.. Tried for few times with answers that are not likely I'd choose, still, the answers are nowhere near Aussie. LOL. Does this means I'm not suppose to be living in this bloody country? I'd love that actually =D I've always want to leave and stay in other countries, say USA? Well, preferably somewhere in Europe, but mehong gilak!!

Anyhoo, the diff answers I must choose to finally belong in Aussie are of these categories:
- must beer binge to get wasted. nothing fancy, just beer.
- music are of those kylies, savage garden, ac/dc
- ideal vacation is Bali (closer and way cheap, perhaps?)

those are the things that are common knowledge to be Aussie I suppose. However theres one other thing that can be included, the most appealing meal is either meat pie or roasted meat. Whatever answer will get you to belong in Aussie. So same ah?

Whilst for being Americans I can get to choose all things I like, such as:
- if I ever get wasted I'd go for any trendy overpriced mix or wine. Hating beer!
- Type of music is soo not kylie!! I prefer to hit the dance floor to black eyed peas, kanye west or even coldplay and JET! Rock on doods!
- The last part is a dilemma, Bali is nice place (hey, I have family there and it happens to be the soul of my home country) but my ideal vacation would be in Paris or backpacking in Thailand. There! Not v. supportive to own country's tourism don I? *grin*
- OK. Last distinctive answer is the food. I prefer Pizza than those roasted meat, meat pie or whatever. Aussie also loves their pizza don they? Donno. perhaps no significant diff here.

I know these quizzes are just fun but it's true tho. The Aussie culture really hasnt get into me yet. All things are still of American culture. Yeah so it's true Indos are brainwashed with Amrik's culture 'til we embarrased to embrace our own nativity. Shame.

Wonder why there's no option for being Indonesian in the quiz? he he
You wonder? Don't. We all know the answer.

Anyhoo... that was just an entry before research and prep presentation begin. Ugh..
I'm beginning to hate uni much much more than before. Begin to think of quitting but I know it'll be a waste cos I've left with just 2 more subjects to graduate. I'm sick of group assignments and honestly, never ever liked my groupmates!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog