uhh.. stuff.

Funny that sometimes elderly especially older men are too proud when people offered them seats in public space. An old man said to me "No thank you, I'm still young". Given the physique and grey hair, nothing can be done except respectfully agree to what he said and hold thy laughs. *grin*

Damn. I'm having short term memory lost. I know there are things to write but cant remember anything now. Watever.

Just fyi, 6 hours training of watching video and reading procedures are really easy errands for a quick hundred bucks. Don need to think or put much efforts on knowledge, voila, here goes hundred-plus bucks. Fancy that. I know it's just the beginning. It'll get confusing when the real thing starts. Hopefully, all goes well and no major errors ahead.

I created multiply. It ain't as easy as blogspot. Nothing in it yet. It's called schizlewifdafizz. Don't ask wat it means.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog