mind tease

"I missed the opportunity to get you babe to stay with me. so i put my feelings out to dry"

Been talking about the past. a particular one about the significant other in the other side of the globe. It's been a while since the thought crossed my mind. Once it was meant to be forever forgotten, but the nostalgic memories will never fade off my mind. At least, it put a smile on my face when i woke up this morning.

dear you, hope you have a blissful life just like you've always wanted.
dear you, hopefully you don't mind me keeping the memories tight to my heart.
dear you, i heart you.
thank you for messing my life back then.. it was no fun at the time, but trully a worthed memory to hold dearly.

dear you, i miss you but i love you not.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog