TripleK

I watched "infamaous murders" last night about KKK or Ku Klux Klan. Anyone knows the real thing about KKK? It get to my attention that could it possibly started with the holocoust? It basically the same discrimination of human race, innit? Pretty much potrayed on the pride of the aryan race for being the highest and gracious of all? True, I've heard comments on how the Aryan race was superior compared to others.

"Common in theories of racial superiority which were embraced by Nazi Germany. This usage tends to merge the Avestan/Sanskrit meaning of "noble" or "elevated" with the idea of distinctive ancestral ethnicity marked by language distribution. In this interpretation, the Aryan Race is both
the highest representative of mankind and the purest descendent of the Proto-Indo-European population" (Wikipedia).

From what I saw on the show last night, all the people in KKK were all white men. I'm not white but not colored either. I'm Asian. What do you call that? err... Yellow? Please. Correct me if I'm wrong but do all the race discriminations have trully extinct? Maybe they have, a lil bit. If not becos of laws and regulations on discrimination and human rights, those KKK's fanatics just can't wait to get their lazy ass up to start pushing other races to the gutter again now dont they? shit maybe subsconsciously, I'm a racist myself. Damn.

I know in this modern(?) world these people are just minority but still when you glance back, don't you think implicitly they are discriminating other races? I mean, sometimes you can just see those bules think theyre greater than others, say Asians? Again, not all of 'em are like that but for some people you could see it right to their faces. It's despicable.

It's just my opinion anyway. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm not?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog