d.sperate

not really desperate. tapi i'm running out of options. How to go to united states but not just for holiday? e.g getting some money out of it. I've lost options on higher degree study and IEP -international exchange program. i tot i cud apply for work usa program on iep. but waddaya kno, as the name suggest, it only eligible for full-time students who are returning to a full-time study in 2007! ergo, i'm no where near qualified to apply! so i'm out of options, indeed.

ever since i can remember i've always want to go to the us. no no not for holiday. i wanna do something meaningful while i'm there, u know. not jes splurge all the dollars on tours and other fool's pleasures. but options really running down low in my side right now. i may as well rot between here and indo, don hav options to go someplace else. i jes don wanna shut my eyes to a narrow view and not to see what else out there. i cant go us, cant go britain too. maybe in later years? insyaAllah if opportunity's knocking on the door, i wont let it off my grip. for sure! i'm still dissapointed, don get me wrong, what else can i do but to get over it and hope for the best. I din say it don suck as tho. it still is. to the max malah!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog