mati gaya

anyone have anything great happening lately?? Gimme holla! Nothing really inspiring happened in ma life, well in the past 3-4 days anyway. The days were pretty much the same as usual, just minor quirks and oddities here and there. Don wanna talk abt it cos its no biggie really. Now, anyone wanna tell me sum'in so I can have things to write abt?? Gah! I've lost contact with civilization.

Just a quick update: I'm lovin sting's music!!!!!! unfortunately, sacred love susah bener di donlot! damnit! When you think abt it, the man could be ma dad or grandad(?) but when you hear his voice, you won't hear an old man sing! Ergo, he - sting - has a mystical charm. When you look at him, somehow, it's there. Maybe the whole point of jazz brings the sexy look of its' singers? Jamie cullum is another example. He really is a typical brit bloke aint he? The one you'd see everywhere you walk in the street. But when you hear his music, BAM!! he's now sexy. Now wat u think at tat?!??! Uh well... as I said, nothing great happening lately ergo this all u get. blah.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog