wouldn't it be great to be...

Paris Hilton?

Yeah, I was just thinking of it. Don't have to boiled your brains out to get Uni degrees. Don't have to wake up every morning to go to work. The world is my oyster. I can dull my brains out but the days wouldn't go mundane. Most of all, I'd still have loads of cash stashed in the bank and my purse filled with unlimited credit cards. That's life.

How life's unfair when you don't have Conrad Hilton as a grandad.
This is not about long term happiness. Just a minor excitement of not thinking about survival.
With loads of cash and prestige status of a major hotel heiress, who wouldn't think life's a blessing?

Maybe someone could pitch in a reality show of Hilton's swap? *evil laugh*

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog